Nestled in the heart of Castle Rock, Washington, this magnificent 116-acre property presents the ultimate balance of planning, active ranching, and recreation. Welcome to 870 Imboden Road, where the beauty and tranquility of the Cowlitz River meet the endless opportunities for adventure and enjoyment. Imagine owning a slice of heaven where the rolling hills, fertile farmland, and breathtaking views are all yours to enjoy. This is the perfect place to build your dream home, escape the hustle and bustle of city life, or retire to a life of peace and serenity.
This magnificent property offers endless possibilities for recreation, with excellent access to all types of activities. This land has everything from fishing, hiking, and hunting to farming and relaxing. It's a blank canvas waiting for you to turn into your paradise. The property is planted in wheat, ready to be harvested this summer, and presents an excellent investment opportunity. Whether you're interested in sunflowers, blueberries, pumpkins, or wheat, this property has you covered. With owner financing available, this investment will pay off big in the years to come for those who appreciate the rural lifestyle and farming.
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to own a piece of blissfulness. Welcome to 870 Imboden Road, where the perfect balance of planning, active ranching, and recreation awaits you.
Embark on the journey of a lifetime with this stunning 116-acre property that offers the perfect balance of seclusion and privacy, with easy access to all the amenities you need. Situated along the picturesque banks of the Cowlitz River, this land presents limitless opportunities to fulfill your dreams.
The property boasts riverfront access, a private pond perfect for duck hunting, a potable water well, and a field dotted with thousands of wildflowers and visited by hundreds of elk. So whether you're looking to manage your farming operation, generate income through commercial property sales, or develop the land into a thriving subdivision, this property is your ticket to success.
You can be subdivided in multiple ways, turning this property into anything you desire. So the possibilities are endless, whether you're looking for a quiet and serene country escape, a successful commercial development, or a mix of both.
Your guests, toys, and animals will have ample space in the 40x80 detached shop, which can be used as a workshop, guest house, or storage facility. With additional building sites available, you can build a spacious home that caters to your unique needs and lifestyle.
Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a piece of heaven on earth. Whether you're looking to fish on the Cowlitz River, hunt in the private pond, or simply enjoy the breathtaking views, this property is your chance to make your dreams a reality.
Just take a look at what it has to offer:
- Farming - typically made up of farmland like our property. These are flat and open properties with fertile tillable soils.
- Annual crops - have lower annual cash flow yields but lower volatility. They typically have shorter harvest periods and require less initial capital investment. Crop decisions are made yearly, giving farmers more flexibility to respond to relatively current market conditions.
- Permanent cropland investments- have both pre-productive and productive phases. However, pre-productive or "greenfield" investments must mature before reaching economic profitability.
- Hunting - this is self-explanatory in that they are used for hunting! The features of these properties will differ depending on the type of game you're looking for. As Duck Hunting is possible with the property we’re selling, it is also an essential part of many people’s lives. It allows you to connect with nature, spend time with family and friends, and put food on the table. For some, deer hunting is a way to get away from the stresses of everyday life and find peace in the woods. It is also a way to help conserve our natural resources.
- Recreation - the primary function is to provide space for recreational activities. Depending on their intended use, recreational properties can have various features. For example, one recreational property may include a cabin with water frontage for boating and fishing, which our property has. In contrast, another may consist of extensive trail systems for biking and hiking. It's critical to consider what activities you want to do on the property and select the best one!
What’s in it for you:
- A “hands-off” investment: washrooms, pests, molding, lawn care, leaky roofs, burst pipes, broken furnaces, and the hundreds of other problems with owning property? When you buy our land, it sits there, usually acts, and nothing happens.
- Gives peace of mind: a long-term, tangible asset that does not depreciate or wear out. Nothing can be stolen or destroyed.
- An inexpensive long-term investment: when you buy a piece of land for the right price, you aren't required to make mortgage payments, you don't have to pay utility bills, and your property taxes are meager.
- Limited resources: the most valuable aspect of the land is its limited supply; it cannot be manufactured in a factory. Regardless of what happens, it will retain and grow in value without having to worry. Few investments are considered secure.
- A place to live: when you're ready to make a move, vacant land means potential, and that potential can become anything you want. You can either sell it to someone else to develop or simply develop it yourself when the time comes. If you want to retire and live a good life when you're closer, investing in the land today that you can develop later should be considered the simplest way to do so.
- School Districts
- Castle Rock Elementary School (7.2 miles)
- Castle Rock Middle School (7.1 miles)
- Castle Rock High School (6.3 miles)
- 11 minutes to Vader
- 12 minutes to Toledo
- 13 minutes to Castle Rock
- 58 minutes to Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument
- 57 minutes to Vancouver
- 1 hour and 6 minutes to Portland, OR
- 1 hour and 45 minutes to Seattle